DUPLICATE BLOG LOCATION AFTER 2020/01/01

NEW BLOG LOCATION AFTER 2020/01/01


All the contents of this blog have been moved to the following location:



UPDATE: 2022/08/18

When I made the new blog at WordPress, my plan was to no longer publish on blogger. Traffic had dropped off over the years as Google and other search engines downgraded content from non-mainstream sources. I thought I would see if the WordPress platform might be an improvement. 

From January 1, 2020 to July 2022 I didn't publish any content on the blogger platform. After some success with the WordPress platform, traffic dropped off during the Covid-19 and Ukraine conflict, and it became obvious that search engines were shutting out dissenting voices. When I looked back at my blogger account here, I could see that my blogs here were now getting more views than WordPress. Perhaps some key word searches on Google were still leading people randomly to this site at blogger.com (owned by Google). So I decided to start posting some articles here again just to compare the site traffic with the traffic at WordPress.  

Dennis Riches

August 18, 2022




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.